The Burritts Rapids Community Hall is currently OPEN for rentals on a limited basis as permitted by the Province of Ontario effective February 16, 2021.
Small groups (under 10) meeting for fitness, arts and culture discussions or classes are welcome. An enhanced participant screening, indemnity, and cleaning protocol is in effect. Parties and large social gatherings are not permitted under the current COVID-19 restrictions.
We welcome one-time bookings and offer special rates for recurring groups and clubs.
The following documents are available:
- Rental Rates (PayPal rates in effect during COVID-19)
- Rental Terms and Conditions (A COVID-19 Specific Terms and Conditions will be provided to prospective renters)
- Rental Agreement Form (A COVID-19 Specific Terms and Conditions will be provided to prospective renters)
- Kitchen Inventory (The kitchen is closed and not available as part of the rental at this time)
- Clean-up Checklist (A COVID-19 Specific pre- and post-cleaning checklist will be provided)
- Map & Directions
For more information or to check on availability, please see calendar below and contact our Rental Agent via e-mail at email@example.com.